Re: last call for wheezy updates and remaining work for transition

Hi Antoine et al.,

> > (Hm, would it make sense to update/sync ca-certificates just before we
> > EOL wheezy?)
>
> I'm not sure. I lost track of what happened with that the last time -
> I remember working on trying to coordinate an update for some CAs
> removals last time, and I don't know what happened with that.

I remember uploading (or helping to upload?) a version that removed
the StartCom certs, but a quick glance a couple of days ago suggested
that we were missing a handful of newer, although somewhat less
serious, CAs.

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.