april report

Hi,

An early report as I've run out of hours sooner than expected...

 * frontdesk: one week of triage and a discussion about postponed
   packages <mid:[🔎] 87zi2935ne.fsf@curie.anarc.at> and calibre maintenance
   and review. i also reviewed the ruby work later on and looked at the
   Firebird package

 * qemu: triaged out CVE-2018-7858 even though it looks like there may
   be a primitive version of the same code there. i haven't been able to
   figure out if it is vulnerable, but trust that it isn't. I uploaded
   test packages which have seen no response and uploaded DLA-1350-1 and
   DLA-1351-1 fixing CVE-2018-7550 for qemu and qemu-kvm

 * opencv: small fix which resulted in DLA-1354-1

 * libvorbis: test packages available

A.

--
One of the strongest motives that leads men to art and science is
escape from everyday life with its painful crudity and hopeless