Re: ruby1.9.1 test packages for wheezy

Hi Santiago!

I've done a summary review of the packages you built here, and things
look generally well. I wonder how the test suite is doing: last I dealt
with the ruby suite, it was a mess and I could only check if things were
*worse* than before. Are there any new regressions in the test suite?

I wonder if this would break Puppet and similar leaf dependencies on
wheezy. Did you run any tests on those? I've asked my previous work
colleagues to test those updates to see if things still hold, as they
are still running 2.7, as far as I know.

Thanks for the hard work, I know how difficult that package is, so
congrats on tackling this. :)

A.

--
The future is already here – it's just not very evenly distributed.
                       - William Gibson