Re: Better communication about spectre/meltdown

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 06:44:31PM +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> On Fri, 2018-04-13 at 21:18 -0400, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> >
> > Hi Ben,
> >
> > I feel like I am standing idly by and you are doing all the work. I
> > admit that this involves some arcane things that I do not fully grok at
> > the moment. However, if there is anything at all that I can do to help,
> > please let me know.
>
> If you would like to spend time reviewing or testing what I've done,
> please do.  Otherwise I'm happy to carry on by myself.
>
> Ben.

Thanks. I would love to help out by reviewing and testing. I also have a
draft DLA text I prepared a while ago, which you are welcome to use for
the advisory when the time comes (or which I can publish if you prefer).

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez