If we decide to ignore it then it should go away.

I do not think we really have the possibility to postpone issues in LTS, right?

// Ola

On 11 April 2018 at 21:45, Antoine Beaupré <anarcat@orangeseeds.org> wrote:
On 2018-04-11 15:27:33, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
> Note that the script does *not* detect `postponed` at all right now,
> which means postponed issues are in a state worse than `no-dsa` right
> now: they just go off the radar completely.

Okay, nevermind: postponed comes out as "nodsa" in the JSON dump, so we
do the right thing there. Still, I guess the underlying question remains
overall: do we want to depend on the main security team to followup on
those issues?

--
Arguing for surveillance because you have nothing to hide is no
different than making the claim, "I don't care about freedom of speech

/  ola@inguza.com                    Folkebogatan 26            \
|  opal@debian.org                   654 68 KARLSTAD            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |
\  gpg/f.p.: 7090 A92B 18FE 7994 0C36 4FE4 18A1 B1CF 0FE5 3DD9  /