Re: [SECURITY] [DLA 1334-1] mosquitto security update

Hi Ola,

On Sun, 1 Apr 2018, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
I have not seen an email about that this package has been accepted by the
FTP archieve, neither can I find the fixed version in the archives. Can you
please check what went wrong?

oops, I didn't notice that my internet connection broke during the upload. I now uploaded the rest and the package arrived into the archive.

In addition I think something have went wrong in the security tracker
database because the two CVEs are listed as unfixed. Can you check that as
well?

Hmm, probably you checked before the automatic update?

  Thorsten