I had 9.75 hours allocated in march and used all hours on the following.
* frontdesk work: minor catchup at the beginning of the month
* mercurial upload (DLA-1331-1), also fixed regression in the test
suite, spotted by Chris Lamb (thanks!)
* dovecot: tested the package provided by Thorsten Alteholz that lead
to DLA 1333-1
* openssl: (trivial) backport the patch from jessie to upload
DLA-1330-1 after the test suite passes and some smoke tests
* memcached: found the reproducor (thanks to upstream) and was able to
reproduce the DOS condition in wheezy. backported the patch,
confirmed the fix and uploaded as DLA-1329-1
Apologies for the unusually short report. :)
Fighting their rescuers.
- Octavia Butler