In March I had 10 hours allocated, and I used all 10 hours on the
Research various packages, including postgresql-9.1 and libreoffice.
Update security tracker entries for various packages.
* Apply patches for CVE-2018-7536 and CVE-2018-7537, both
concerned with DOS attacks in regexps.
* Correspondance concerning postgresql-9.1 status in wheezy.
* Update debian/wheezy branch with missing security updates.
* Upload fixed version to Debian LTS archive.
* Send DLA 1303-1 advisory.
* Research tiff CVE-2018-7456.
* Add information http://bugzilla.maptools.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2778#c1
* Reproduce the issue.
* Create patch to fix CVE-2018-7456.
* Debug compiler optimizing bug with proposed fix.
* Sent email concerning above problem to debian-lts.
Brian May <email@example.com>