Re: [Pkg-gmagick-im-team] Wheezy update of imagemagick?

On Tue, Jan 09, 2018 at 08:04:53PM -0500, Luciano Bello wrote:
> On 2018-01-07 03:29, Chris Lamb wrote:
> > If you don't want to take care of this update, it's not a problem, we
> > will do our best with your package. Just let us know whether you would
> > like to review and/or test the updated package before it gets released.
>
> Please, update. You can go ahead a take care of the LTS updates! Thanks!

There is no update to be done in wheezy for this CVE.  The file
contianing the affected code (sixel.c) is not even present in the wheezy
version of imagemagick.  I annotated the security tracker with this
information already yesterday.

Regards,

-Roberto

--