Re: Wheezy update of poco?

Hi Chris,

* Chris Lamb <lamby@debian.org> [2018-01-06 09:30]:
The Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
currently open in the Wheezy version of poco:
https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/poco

I've pushed a backported and tested version of the patch here:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/poco.git/log/?h=wheezy/CVE-2017-1000472

Would be great if someone could review it (esp. the added isValidPath()).

Would you like to take care of this yourself?

Yes, I will continue along the wiki guide tomorrow evening.

Btw. Does anyone know why the fix for CVE-2014-0350 is not backported wheezy?

Btw2. I prepared a patch for stretch as well, already:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/poco.git/log/?h=stretch/CVE-2017-1000472

Cheers Jochen