Re: Wheezy update of ruby1.8 and ruby1.9.1?

Hello,

On Sat, Dec 16, 2017 at 08:26:14PM +0100, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> Dear maintainer(s),
>
> The Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
> currently open in the Wheezy version of ruby1.8 and 1.9.1:
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2017-17405
>
> Would you like to take care of this yourself?

No, please go ahead. I don't have the bandwidth to handle wheezy,
unfortunately.

It must be the third or fourth time I give this same response for
ruby1.*.  It would be nice if the LTS team could keep track of this type
of thing, at least to know which maintainers are able to support their
packages on (old)oldstable and which are't, so you don't need to contact
them every time there is an issue.

I appreciate the work that the LTS team does, but being asked something
over and over and over is not exactly fun.