Re: To be removed from wheezy as well

Hello,

On Sun, 17 Dec 2017, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> After some more reading I think removing it should be ok anyway. I'll
> change the wording from "will be removed" to "may be removed" to allow
> us the freedom to keep it if nobody takes the action to actually
> remove it.

Actually it got removed from wheezy in the mean time. Since it was
marked that way in dla-needed.txt, I pinged the ftp.d.o bug report and
pinged Chris Lamb (as ftp assistant) and the package is gone from wheezy:

$ rmadison libnet-ping-external-perl
libnet-ping-external-perl | 0.13-1        | oldstable-kfreebsd | source, all

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/libnet-ping-external-perl

Cheers,

--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer