Re: [SECURITY] [DLA 1208-1] reportbug update

Hi Markus,
On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 08:02:25PM +0100, Markus Koschany wrote:

> Package        : reportbug
> Version        : 6.4.4+deb7u2
> Debian Bug     : 878088
>
> Reportbug, a tool designed to make the reporting of bugs in Debian
> easier, was further enhanced to automatically detect bug reports for
> potential regressions caused by a security update. After user
> confirmation an additional email with a copy of the report will be
> sent to the debian-lts mailing list.

Awesome this is moving forward. What about uploading a NMU to delayed/7
with the patches applied since we don't want to have wheezy drift away
from the rest of the distro? If the maintainer doesn't cancel the NMU we
can fixup stables/oldstable as well.

Cheers
 -- Guio