Re: reportbug: please inform security and lts teams about security update regressions

Hi,

I have updated my patch for reportbug. Now emails are sent only to one
of the team mailing lists based on the release number in the version
string. There is apparently no simple way to determine the relationship
between release number, code name, suite and whether this is a LTS
release. So we came up with a simple json file which provides this kind
of information and can be adjusted as time goes by. We think that
security-tracker.debian.org would be a good place for this file but I'd
appreciate it if someone from the security team told us the exact location.

See https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=878088#45

Please reply to the bug report and CC me.

Regards,

Markus