Call for testing: dnsmasq security update

I've prepared a security update for dnsmasq in wheezy, fixing the
relevant CVEs:

  * CVE-2017-14491: DNS heap buffer overflow
  * CVE-2017-14492: DHCPv6 RA heap overflow
  * CVE-2017-14494: Infoleak handling DHCPv6 forwarded requests
  * CVE-2017-14496: Integer underflow in DNS response creation

I checked that the package builds cleanly, the daemon runs and answers
DNS requests.  But I'm not familiar with this package so I would
appreciate some wider testing before uploading.

The updated source and amd64 binaries are available under
<https://people.debian.org/~benh/packages/wheezy-security/>.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings - Debian developer, member of kernel, installer and LTS teams