Re: Wheezy update of otrs2?

Hello

Am 24.09.2017 um 23:45 schrieb Markus Koschany:
> Dear maintainer(s),
>
> The Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
> currently open in the Wheezy version of otrs2:
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/otrs2
>
> Would you like to take care of this yourself?
I am a bit overworked atm and on vacation in about 8 days, so I am sorry
but I can not help here.

I have sent an email to upstream, if it is the correct commit and just
fixed it in unstable.
I hope I also can fix it in stretch, before I am on vacation.

--
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,

  Blog: http://www.linux-dev.org/
E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org
*/