wheezy-security: New enigmail not showing up in arch Packages.gz

Dear ftp-masters,
I had to upload a new enigmail to wheezy-security to unbreak it with
recent thunderbird. Old enigmail (2:1.8.2-4~deb7u2) was arch any while
the new one is arch all (2:1.9.8.1-1~deb7u1). This somehow makes the
new version now show up as available. It shows correctly here:

    https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/enigmail

but the old version is still in the architectures Packages.gz, e.g:

    curl  http://security.debian.org/debian-security/dists/wheezy/updates/main/binary-amd64/Packages.gz 2>/dev/null | gunzip -c | grep -A4 "Package: enigmail"

while the new version is only in:

    curl  http://security.debian.org/debian-security/dists/wheezy/updates/main/binary-all/Packages.gz 2>/dev/null | gunzip -c | grep -A4 "Package: enigmail"

which makes the new version uninstallable in wheezy (and therefore
prevents people from upgrading to thunderbird). Everything looks alright
for Jessie though:

    curl  http://security.debian.org/debian-security/dists/jessie/updates/main/binary-amd64/Packages.gz 2>/dev/null | gunzip -c | grep -A4 "Package: enigmail"

Did I miss anything during the upload? Can I do anything to clean this up?

Cheers,
 -- Guido