Re: Wheezy update of irssi?

    Dear Lucas,

 maybe you should look into the git repository of the package instead of
assuming what I might mean.  Because like written, I specificly mean
CVE-2017-10965 and CVE-2017-10966 which are fixed in the package that I
uploaded to stretch-proposed and was approved (see #870659).  It is also
found in the corresponding bugreport for those IDs (#867598).

 So, no, I'm not "probably talking about CVE-2017-5393 e CVE-2017-5394".
In case you don't find it through the package metadata, the link to the
git commitdiff is here:
http://git.deb.at/w/pkg/irssi.git/commitdiff/41f84e8

 Enjoy,
Rhonda