Re: Wheezy update of irssi?

Hi Rhonda,

Do not worry, I can handle that for you, wheezy and jessie. Should I send a debdiff to you for revision?

Thanks for your fast reply.

Cheers.

Em 31 de ago de 2017 05:04, "Rhonda D'Vine" <rhonda@deb.at> escreveu:
    Hi,

 there is no update in jessie yet for that, and I try to do such things
top-down.  I still believe that the priority should be on that instead
of on the LTS release, but I understand that that doesn't get payment.

 I'm still quite busy here, and the issue is not that big of one, but if
you want to prepare an wheezy update before I can find the time to
tackle it pretty please also do a jessie one right ahead too, otherwise
it looks kinda skew and gives a false impression of your intentions.

 Enjoy,
Rhonda

* Lucas Kanashiro <kanashiro.duarte@gmail.com> [2017-08-30 22:42:27 CEST]:

--
Fühlst du dich mutlos, fass endlich Mut, los      |
Fühlst du dich hilflos, geh raus und hilf, los    | Wir sind Helden