Re: LTS team Bof at Debconf

On 2017-08-07 10:42:57, Guido Günther wrote:
> Hi,
> On Sun, Aug 06, 2017 at 10:07:31PM -0300, Guido Günther wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Looking at the Debconf program I don't see a BoF scheduled for either
>> the LTS nor the Security Team. Looking at last year's
>>
>>     https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2016/07/msg00173.html
>>
>> we have tackled some of the points but others (DEP-8) are still open and
>> we've already been discussing things offline like how to track bugs that
>> are filed against wheezy versions of packages in the BTS. Would there be
>> interest in a BoF discussing LTS and security team workflow questions?
>> If so I'd schedule one.
>
> Thanks for the feedback. I've scheduled the session for 10:00 Tue.
>
>     https://debconf17.debconf.org/talks/217/

Hi all,

Unfortunate personal circumstances make it impossible for me to attend
this morning. I apologize for the inconvenience, I really wanted to meet
everyone of you in person - especially in my home town! - but that will
have to be done asynchronously.

Take care,

a.
--
Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion.
                        - Parkinson's law