Re: About the security issues affecting catdoc in Wheezy

Hi,

On 11/07/17 11:49, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Hello Martin,
>
> The Debian LTS team recently reviewed the security issue(s) affecting your
> package in Wheezy:
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2017-11110

Sorry for the late response. I have been very busy the last couple of weeks.

The issue for catdoc is now fixed: carnil wrote a patch and I uploaded a
few days ago. He also told me a DSA was released, so probably it is
worth preparing for LTS too. I am right now on holidays, and then I will
travel to Canada for DebConf, so I really can't work on that.

Is the package uploaded to sid enough for you or would you need
something else?

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)