batik package ready for testing

Hi,

As previously mentioned, I have worked on an update for the Batik
package. I have basically assumed the issue is the upstream BATIK-1139
issue, and used the patches refered to there:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BATIK-1139

That may be incorrect and because we don't have a reproducer associated
with the CVE, there's no direct way for me to test this. Since Batik
seems to be a rather complex piece of software, I haven't attempted to
reproduce the issue documented there.

I have, however, uploaded a patched version of the Debian package for
wheezy users to test, in my usual location:

https://people.debian.org/~anarcat/debian/wheezy-lts/

Thank you for your attention,

A.
--
The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to
continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too