libsndfile update ready for testing

Hi,

I made a pass at backporting the various pending fixes for the
libsndfile library. It's a complicated set of issues and the patches are
non-trivial, so I figured I would share the packages for public testing
before uploading, usual location, signed:

https://people.debian.org/~anarcat/debian/wheezy-lts/

I used both 60b234301adf258786d8b90be5c1d437fc8799e0 from upstream and
the patchset backported from sid, itself backported from 1.0.28. I was
able to confirm the segfault and fixes on CVE-2017-7741 and
CVE-2017-7742, thanks to the gentoo reproducers, but the other two
issues, CVE-2017-7585 and CVE-2017-7586, do not have reproducers but I
basically trust that the sid patch does the right thing in this case.

I would appreciate a review from the maintainer to see if the above
assertions are correct.

Thank you for testing or reviews!

A.