Re: Wheezy update of wireshark?

On 2017-02-18 15:31:07, Moritz Mühlenhoff wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 01:22:19AM +0100, Bálint Réczey wrote:
>> Were there any reason for handling the last CVE very quickly? I can
>> catch up with the changes in Jessie.
>
> No. It's totally harmless, for jessie let's also line this one up in
> git for the next Wireshark advisory round.

Hi,

I assume this is the status for the more recent Wireshark
vulnerabilities jessie and wheezy are exposed to?

https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/wireshark

Bálint: I noticed you performed the last LTS update as well - should we
just wait for you to perform this one as well?

Thanks for the followup!

A.

--
Les plus beaux chants sont les chants de revendications
Le vers doit faire l'amour dans la tête des populations.