Re: April report

Markus Koschany <apo@debian.org> writes:

> Since you are also the maintainer of Heimdal, do you intend to upload
> the fix to Wheezy this month?

I just got a respone from the security team on this. They feel it isn't
a serious issue, because not many people use Kerberos in multi-realm
mode. So they have suggested an update in the next point release.

I am not really in touch with people who use Heimdal, however I suspect
the few people who do use multi-realm security are also likely to be the
type of people who use the upstream git code.

Hence I don't consider this urgent either, however I do plan to do this.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>