Re: Wheezy update of ghostscript?

Hi Chris,

Quoting Chris Lamb (2017-04-05 22:57:19)
> The Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
> currently open in the Wheezy version of ghostscript:
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/ghostscript
>
> Would you like to take care of this yourself?

I have no plans to maintin Ghostscript for the LTS derivative of Debian.
Please do go ahead with that, and thanks for the nicely laid out
options.

Feel free to ask if there's anything in the packaging you find peculiar
- I've tried my best to keep the package easy backportable - by my use
of CDBS is not considered "easy" by all, so - feel free to ask :-)

 - Jonas