Re: exim4 & libgnutls26: "A TLS packet with unexpected length was received."

On 2017-03-30 06:06:48, Adrian Zaugg wrote:
> Hi Antoine
>
> On 29.03.17 22:21, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
>> On 2017-03-29 19:32:33, Adrian Zaugg wrote:
>> Litterally, "backporting" would mean uploading to wheezy-backports, and
>> there is already a backport there:
> I saw that one, but I think it is missing some security fixes.

So your first task is to contact the maintainer of that backport to make
sure it's updated, with a CC on the backports list. :)

>> Now, maybe a backport if *exim4* could be done. There's already one for
>> jessie, done by Andreas Metzler, and maybe you could ask him to do
>> another for wheezy.
> Ok, I try this if I find out that the error is less or no more seen with
> this versions.

Thank you for your collaboration!

A.
--
We will create a civilization of the Mind in Cyberspace. May it be more
humane and fair than the world your governments have made before.