Re: fixing links for DLAs in the security tracker

On 2017-03-29 07:29:06, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 06:28:49AM +0200, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
>> Hi,

>> > I guess it's time to create this "web site" then :)
>>
>> See as well https://bugs.debian.org/761945 (and respective clones for
>> debian-wwww).
>
> The security-tracker side of this has been implemented now, Paul Wise
> did the corresponding work. But around 400 DLA's are not yet imported
> so many links will sow a page not found.
>
> A working example:
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/DLA-55-1 or
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/DLA-400-1

So I guess the next steps are for the LTS team:

 1. update the documentation so that updating the website is part of the
 workflow

 2. import old DLA advisories into the websites

I can try and complete this by the end of the week.

> p.s.: generally: for changes to the security-tracker, please do not use
>       debian-lts but rather the security-tracker list (or even
>       better/depending on case via bugreports).

Understood. I wasn't sure, but will try to keep that in mind in the
future...

A.

--
Rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't
talk, in order to provide articles for people who can't read.