Re: Guessing package version for DLA template

Hi Balint, Seb,

On Thu, Mar 02, 2017 at 06:53:14AM +0000, Sébastien Delafond wrote:
> On 2017-03-02, Bálint Réczey <balint@balintreczey.hu> wrote:
> > I have prepared a patch to optionally prepare the template using:
> > bin/gen-DSA package.changes
>
> That looks OK, just merge it and we can adapt it later on if needed (for
> instance it would need to handle multiple changes files, for when both
> stable and oldstable need to be updated by the same team).

Ack, I tested it as well locally with one example, and worked indeed
quite well. Missing bit would be as Seb stated to handle the case when
we have to support both stable and oldstable, but maybe that can be
improved later on.

I will try to use it on future DSAs.

Thanks for your work!

Salvatore