Re: Wheezy update of ruby1.8 and ruby1.9.1?

Hello Antonio,

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> No, please go ahead. I don't have the bandwidth to handle wheezy,
> unfortunately.
>
> It must be the third or fourth time I give this same response for
> ruby1.*.  It would be nice if the LTS team could keep track of this type
> of thing, at least to know which maintainers are able to support their
> packages on (old)oldstable and which are't, so you don't need to contact
> them every time there is an issue.
>
> I appreciate the work that the LTS team does, but being asked something
> over and over and over is not exactly fun.

That's why we have this small paragraph in our contact mail:
> You can also opt-out from receiving future similar emails in your
> answer and then the LTS Team will take care of ruby1.9.1 updates
> for the LTS releases.

I duly noted your desire to opt-out and not be contacted again about
LTS for ruby1.8 and ruby1.9.1 (our opt-out is source package based).

You will not be contacted again.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer