Re: Wheezy update of erlang?

Hi Thorsten,

On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 9:52 PM, Thorsten Alteholz <debian@alteholz.de> wrote:
> Hi Sergei,
>
> The Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
> currently open in the Wheezy version of erlang:
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/erlang
>
> Would you like to take care of this yourself?

I would love to, but there's a problem. The existing fixes can't be applied to
the version in wheezy because it's fairly old, and the ssl application codebase
has been changed considerably. So, basically, I'd have to recreate the
fix myself. And I'm not sure I have time for this till next week.

Though I can test an existing patch if any.

Cheers!
--
Sergei Golovan