Notes on building with ASAN

All,

Some of the last few updates I have done have required building the
package with ASAN in order to reproduce the bug and/or confirm the fix.

After some searches did not come up with anything that captured the
issues I have encountered, I have written up some notes [0] on building
packages with ASAN while doing Wheezy LTS work.  Those notes are now
also linked from our main documentation [1].

If anyone out there has used ASAN in order to reproduce vulnerabilities
and/or verify their fixes, please review the notes.  Updates and
improvements are most welcome.

Regards,

-Roberto

[0] https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development/Asan