RFC: Peculiar dependency change in graphicsmagick

Hello all,

I have prepared an update for graphicsmagick (1.3.16-1.1+deb7u14) in
wheezy.  However, I have noted something very strange with the
dependencies of the packages I built as compred to those of the previous
version (1.3.16-1.1+deb7u13).  Specifically, the graphicsmagick and
libgrapchicsmagic3 packages currently in wheezy depend on liblcms2-2,
but only on amd64.  The dependencies as reported on packages.debian.org
are:

dep: liblcms1 (>= 1.15-1) [not amd64]
    Little CMS color management library

dep: liblcms2-2 [amd64]
    Little CMS 2 color management library

The new packages that I built (1.3.16-1.1+deb7u14) on amd64 depend on
liblcms1 and when I rebuilt the 1.3.16-1.1+deb7u13 packages on amd64,
they too depended on liblcms1.  I downloaded the amd64 packages of the
prior prior version (1.3.16-1.1+deb7u12) and they depend on liblcms1.

As the uploaders of the 1.3.16-1.1+deb7u12 and 1.3.16-1.1+deb7u13
graphicsmagick packages built on amd64 and uploaded for that
architecture, there are no buildd logs to review to see what might have
happened.

I would like to know what others think regarding this and whether I
should be concerned over the dependency changing between versions
liblcms1 -> liblcms2-2 -> liblcms1.

The packages that I built (along with the build log) are here:

https://people.debian.org/~roberto/

I already have the DLA reserved and am otherwise ready to upload.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez