Re: [SECURITY] [DLA 1166-1] tomcat7 security update

On Thu, Nov 09, 2017 at 04:55:51PM +0100, Felix Knecht wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we experience some problems with this update as all apps can not be
> found anymore. They seem to get deployed, but everything including the
> root returns 404. Also there should be more logging from the app right
> after deploying (if I look into old logs).
> I tried running with the old JDK 1.6 but that doesn't make a difference.
>
> A manual dpkg downgrade to 7.0.28-4+deb7u15 and all apps incl. root page
> are back.
>
> Is this issue known?

Felix,

Yes: https://bugs.debian.org/881162

If you could install the updated package referenced in the bug and
confirm that it resolves the problem for you, that would be helpful.  I
intend to upload the updated packages in a few hours.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez