Re: Wheezy update for lame
On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 04:01:27PM +0200, Hugo Lefeuvre wrote:
> Instead of applying the patches I'd propose to wait for lame 3.100
> which I could backport to stretch, jessie and wheezy if the security
> team thinks it's a good idea.
What's the timeline for lame 3.100? We can probably do that, but
3.100 needs to be in unstable for a while (and wheezy/jessie would
need to be updated in point releases before LTS can be updated,
otherwise LTS would have a higher version than oldstable, which
is a big no-no).