Re: Wheezy update of rbenv?

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 06:24:45PM +0200, Guido Günther wrote:
> Dear maintainer,
>
> (This is rather low impact so tagging no-dsa would be fine too but I
> wanted to check with you guys first).
>
> The Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issue which is
> currently open in the Wheezy version of rbenv:
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2017-1000047
>
> Would you like to take care of this yourself?

sorry, I don't have enough bandwidth to handle wheezy.

That said, rbenv is a development tool, used to switch between different
locally-installed versions of the Ruby interpreter. I doubt anyone is
using rbenv from Debian on wheezy ... did any of LTS sponsors actually
demonstrated interest in this? If not, I think this wouldn't be a good
use or your time either.