Re: smb4k CVE-2017-8849
- To: Markus Koschany <email@example.com>
- Cc: Debian Security Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Debian LTS <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: smb4k CVE-2017-8849
- From: Moritz Mühlenhoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 22:40:53 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <20170613114737.GA30358@lorien.valinor.li> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 06:54:57PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
> Am 15.06.2017 um 18:49 schrieb Markus Koschany:
> > Then I suggest we backport the Stretch version of smb4k to Wheezy and
> > Jessie. I have done this a few minutes ago for Wheezy and it was quite
> > painless. It pulls in a new dependency, libqt4-test, but apart from
> > that, mounting and unmounting of shares works as expected.
> > What do you think?
> Since I haven't heard back from you and it appears that we can't rule
> out that Wheezy/Jessie are affected, I intend to backport the Stretch
> version of smb4k to Wheezy in two days.
But now we have failing upgrades: during an updadt to jessie it would
be held back since the version is lower then in jessie (but still
depends on the old libs).
So we'll need to do the same rebase for jessie, could you prepare