Re: DLA 1044-1 ipsec-tools FTBFS

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 08:35:58PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
> I have noticed that your recent upload of ipsec-tools fails to build
> from source in Wheezy. It appears to be the same test failure on all
> architectures. Could you take a look please?

Looks like LTS has backported an incompatible openssl change, probably
with 1.0.1t-1+deb7u1. We'll need to backport asn1_utf8.patch for
ipsec-tools.

My pbuilder environment only pulled in the main archive for wheezy, not
the LTS updates, so I didn't see this when building 7u2.

I can probably get this uploaded in a 7u3 update in the next 24 hours or
so...

noah