unattended upgrades don't work in wheezy

Hello,

I just found out that the unattended-upgrades package in wheezy does not
upgrade packages although configured to do it.

The problem lies in /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/50unattended-upgrades wile, which
only contains records for stable and oldstable, but not for oldoldstable.

I have filled up bug 867169 for this issue, however everyone with wheezy
will need at least manually upgrade unattended-upgrades package in order to
make it work again.

I have verified that adding
        "origin=Debian,archive=oldoldstable,label=Debian-Security";

to /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/50unattended-upgrades fixes the problem.

Silvester Stallone: Father of the RISC concept.