Re: Wheezy update of vorbis-tools for CVE-2015-6749

Hello,

On Mon, 03 Jul 2017, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Aha.  Then I misunderstood the documentation and the email from
> Thorsten.  The upload is already done and accepted, if I understood the
> email I got correctly.

I took care of the writing and sending the DLA. Thanks for your
contribution to Debian LTS!

The issues will quickly show up as fixed in the tracker, you have nothing
left to do. In particular, you should not commit the diff you shared
earlier. The fixed status is implicit through the change I made to the
data/DLA/list file, you don't have to put it in data/CVE/list.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer