Re: #862816 and CVE-2017-9066

Hi

Thank you for quick response.

The check I did for wheezy was simply to grep for ghe validation function and it was missing. Thins is whag I mean with clearly vulnerable. I should have said clearly not patched.

I have not seen a patch that works for eheezy yet.

I will investigate this more if noone beats me to it.

/ Ola

Sent from a phone