Re: libpodofo security update

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 03:20:42PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
> Hi Mattia,

Hi Markus,

> I prepared a new security update for libpodofo in Wheezy. You indicated
> that you would like to review the patches. Please find attached the
> debdiff between the current version in Wheezy and the latest update.

That's good for me (those CVEs are all fixed in stretch, so I'm good),
please go ahead!
Could you also please push all that to git too?

BTW, I noticed that the patch files are actually different than what I
have done in stretch, did you perhaps re-take all of them from upstream,
instead of e.g. doing git cherry-picks from the packaging git repo?

Thank you for your work!

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo