testing bind9 for Wheezy LTS
I uploaded version 9.8.4.dfsg.P1-6+nmu2+deb7u16 of bind9 to:
Please give it a try and tell me about any problems you met.
* Dns64 with "break-dnssec yes;" can result in a assertion failure.
* Prerequisite for CVE-2017-3137 cherry-picked from upstream change #4190.
If not cherry-picking this change the fix for CVE-2017-3137 can cause an
assertion failure to appear in name.c.
* Some chaining (CNAME or DNAME) responses to upstream queries could trigger
assertion failures (CVE-2017-3137)
* Reimplement: Some chaining (CNAME or DNAME) responses to upstream queries
could trigger assertion failures. (CVE-2017-3137)
* Fix regression introduced when handling CNAME to referral below the
* 'rndc ""' could trigger a assertion failure in named. (CVE-2017-3138)