Please test openvpn 2.2.1-8+deb7u4 before release

Hi,

On Fri, 12 May 2017, Chris Lamb wrote:
> The Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
> currently open in the Wheezy version of openvpn:
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/openvpn

I have just prepared an update based on the upstream patches posted
here:
https://sourceforge.net/p/openvpn/mailman/message/35835703/

You can find the updated package here:
dget https://people.debian.org/~hertzog/packages/openvpn_2.2.1-8+deb7u4_amd64.changes

I don't have any wheezy-based OpenVPN setup that I can use to test that
this update did not introduce any regression. So it would be nice if some
LTS users could grab the above package, update their system and let me
know their findings. It should be relatively safe but one never knows...

Thank you!
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer