Re: Claimed issues in data/dla-needed.txt (bind9, icu, jasper)

On Tue, May 09, 2017 at 09:57:25PM +0100, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Hey Thorsten,
>
> You currently have the following packages claimed in data/dla-needed.txt,
> some of them for over 3 weeks:
>
>   bind9
>   icu
>   jasper
>
> Could you spare a few moments to update data/dla-needed.txt with "NOTE"s
> as to their current status? Many thanks in advance. :)

Hi Chris,

I have jumped in to help Thorsten with ICU starting a few days ago.  I
just arrived home after travelling all day and I was able to make
significant progress on the ICU issue.  I will updated dla-needed.txt
with my findings so far.

Regards,

-Roberto

--