Re: Firefox ESR large text file rendering problem

Hello,

On Sun, May 07, 2017 at 09:19:16PM +0300, Jari Ruusu wrote:
> Firefox-52-ESR on Debian-8-stable (jessie) and Debian-7-LTS (wheezy).

I cannot reproduce that problem on:

$ cat /etc/debian_version
7.11

firefox 52.1.1-ESR, installed manually from
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/52.1.1esr/linux-x86_64/en-US/firefox-52.1.1esr.tar.bz2

>  http://mirrordirector.raspbian.org/raspbian/dists/wheezy/main/binary-armhf/Packages

see attached, seems OK.

> Demo screenshot, beginning of the page, this is OK:
>  http://www.saunalahti.fi/~jariru8/misc/ff-render-1.png
> Demo screenshot, end of the page, this is rendered incorrectly:
>  http://www.saunalahti.fi/~jariru8/misc/ff-render-2.png

>  html5.offmainthread = false
>  layers.offmainthreadcomposition.async-animations = false
>  layers.offmainthreadcomposition.enabled = false

I have true, true, config not found.

Feel free to contact me for more details.