Re: April report

On 2017-04-26 12:03, Antoine Beaupré wrote:

For the record, I haven't *quite* figured out how to extract the data
from my own Kodi instance at home, running 16.1 from backports. The /vfs
trick doesn't work, nor the /image/image trick from the advisory - but
god knows what's possible at this point...

Will reply to the easy part for now:

I found it very difficult to work out the exact URLs too. Eventually I found strace, and found it helped a lot by showing me the filename it was trying to open. Although these are relative to the CWD of the kodi process. IIRC "strace -eopen -p<pid>" worked.