Re: Wheezy update of erlang?

Hi Ola,

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 12:43 AM, Ola Lundqvist <ola@inguza.com> wrote:
> Hello dear maintainer(s),
>
> the Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
> currently open in the Wheezy version of erlang:
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2016-10253
>
> Would you like to take care of this yourself?

I'll gladly prepare the fixed package for LTS. Though, the solution which is
currently being developed for the newer Erlang can't be applied to the
version in wheezy as is, so l'll need some time for adapting it and testing.

> If yes, please follow the workflow we have defined here:
> https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development
>
> If that workflow is a burden to you, feel free to just prepare an
> updated source package and send it to debian-lts@lists.debian.org
> (via a debdiff, or with an URL pointing to the source package,
> or even with a pointer to your packaging repository), and the members
> of the LTS team will take care of the rest. Indicate clearly whether you
> have tested the updated package or not.

I'd prefer this way of updating if you don't mind.

Cheers!
--
Sergei Golovan