Re: Tools for testing LTS updates

On 2017-01-24 08:37:05, Guido Günther wrote:
> I'm using a qemu VM bootstrapped via
>
>     http://honk.sigxcpu.org/con/Preseeding_Debian_virtual_machines_with_virt_install.html
>
> Note that there's also autopkgtest-virt-qemu but since it doesn't use
> libvirt I'd have to handle it differently so I'm using the above.

Cool, that's great.

I discovered this project recently, from another DD (smvc):

https://github.com/smcv/vectis

Really interesting and promising...

In any case, it seems to me this should be documented *somewhere*. The
LTS/Development page in the wiki may be a good place, but I wonder if
that shouldn't be more "upstream" in the docs pages...

Any ideas?

--
La propriété est un piège: ce que nous croyons posséder nous possède.
                        - Alphonse Karr