Re: ghostscript and evince/libspectre problem

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 09:54:01PM +0200, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> Hi Roberto
>
> Could you double-check/confirm if you see the same
> https://bugs.debian.org/840691 in wheezy? Note although the bug is
> still assigned to ghostscript I think the problem uncovered is
> actually in libspectre as noted in the bug log. But I wonder if you
> see the same issues in wheezy now that ghostscript is updated there.

Hi Salvatore,

I tried to look at this problem today, but I ran into difficulty running
evince and zathura in a Docker container (I use a container for my
wheezy LTS work).  I have a solution for this and I will take a look at
whether this problem also exists in wheezy later today.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez